With the Component Builder, you can now make your own buttons for your eibPort visualization. You are completely free in terms of size, shape, colors, graphics and functionality.
Upload your own graphics that represent the functions and status changes display. Define indicators to signal the actions clearly. Decide for yourself what actions are triggered when operating the switch.
To use the Component Builder, you only need a current version of the Java VM.
You need a switch who sends EIS 14 _ or a display for a counter status or .... When working with the Component Builder numerous EIS types are free available.
- EIS 1 (1 Bit switch)
- EIS 2 (4 Bit dim)
- EIS 3 (3 Byte time)
- EIS 4 (3Byte date)
- EIS 5 (2Byte temperature)
- EIS 6 (1 Byte 0-100%)
- EIS 9 (32 Bit whole number)
- EIS 10 (16 Bit whole number)
- EIS 11 ( 32 Bit whole number)
- EIS 14 (1 Byte 0-255)
The Component Builder supports most common image formats.
- Text / captions in the visualization editor to edit
- up to 100 segments per visualizationelement
- Repeated use of an element possible
- pictures pool
- Upload directly from the eibPort
- Pixel size of the elements set precisely