LIGHT IT UP.
The DUODMX GATEWAY serves as a DMX gateway for KNX® or EnOcean® systems but is also available as a standalone version. It has two independently-configurable DMX outputs, with 512 channels each, allowing you to control two DMX word independently. The device can be operated as a DMX master or slave. The gateway transmits DMX packages in master mode and receives them in slave mode. The different device variants position the DUODMX GATEWAY ideally for usage in almost any required scenario. The WLAN option, available for many versions, rounds up the product line. Native apps for iOS® and Android® make operation of the gateway particularly easy. «DMX-Configurator» – a professional DMX configuration software – not only enables you to dim individual channels, but also to program complex sequences. The DUODMX GATEWAY is highly suitable for subsequent installation as a device installed in the ceiling. A corresponding adapter is available for top hat rail installation.
Download now: The DUO DMX APP is available for Android® and iOS®.
To use the "DUO DMX APP", a DUODMX GATEWAY is required.
You can find more information on the DUODMX GATEWAY here.
|ALL ADVANTAGES IN DETAIL||+|
The DUODMX GATEWAY has two DMX outputs which can be controlled independently. So one device canbe used to control two DMX words simultaneously and separately. As an additional highlight the bi-directional product variants let you control KNX® participants from any DMX controller. Gateway variants 12111, 12111w and 12121 offer Master or Slave operation per channel.
The included professional DMX configuration software «DMX-Configurator» helps you to make quick progess during configuration. In addition to all the required DMX-specific settings, the software also includesa preview function which immediately makes configuration changes visible on DMX devices. The final configuration data can easily be transferred via network to the gateway.
Each DMX channel can be dimmed or switched individually. Several channels can be controlled simultaneouslyusing the group dimming function. This means that you can change the lighting atmosphere asdesired at all times. Relative and absolute dimming are available. 3 and 4 byte values are available forediting with a colour wheel.
A popular feature of the DUODMX GATEWAY is its programmable sequences. The desired colour impressions are entered as sequences and can be accessed at all times at a push of a button. They run autonomously in the device.
The different product variants offer solutions for almost every scenario. Whether a KNX® or EnOcean® bus system – wired and wireless variants make the DUODMX GATEWAY a flexible addition to your installation. For installation without a bus system, the »Stand-Alone« variant with its free app is the perfect choice. The design as a ceiling installation device with an optional top hat rail adapter enables both new installationsand retrofitting.
As a standalone solution, the gateway communicates via LAN or optionally via WLAN. This makes it attractive for conventional installations without building control. The WLAN interface is available for gatewayversions 12011w, 12041w and 12111w.
- Operating voltage: 12–32 V DC
- Power input: <= 1.2 VA
- Connection: Power over Ethernet (PoE) or power supply via terminal
- Environmental conditions: EN 50090-2-2, Category 3K5
- Ambient temperature: –5 to +45°C
- Storage temperature: –10 to +60°C
- Relative humidity (non-condensing): < 95 % r. F.
- Installation: ceiling installation or via top hat rail adapter EN 50022 – 35 x 7.5
- Dimensions (W x H x D) in mm:
without fastening lugs: 116 x 50 x 26
with fastening lugs: 146 x 50 x 26
- Housing: plastic
- Weight: approx. 120g
- Protection class: IP20 (according to EN 60529)
- KNX®: twisted pair via terminal (<1.5 mm2)
- Ethernet: RJ45 connection
- EnOcean®: external SMA antenna
- WLAN: 802.11 b (compatible with b/g/n – not available for gateway variants 12011w, 12041w, and 12111w)
- Trigger predefined light scenes via a potential-free contact
- 2 x DMX 512: terminal (<1.5 mm2)
- Power supply: PoE
- Programming: SD card / network
- Configuration: «DMX configurator» (professional DMX software)
- DMX: 2 x 512 channels
- External antenna: 2.50 m cable, magnetic base and SMA plug.
Software requirement (DMX Configurator):
- Operating system: current Windows® desktop systems
- Communication: network interface
- Optional: SD card reader
|Art.-No. and Advertisement||+|